- Our lab made quite an impression at the 2023 International Conference on Learning and Memory (LEARNMEM) in California, LA with presentations from Janna Lendner, Michael Hahn, Frank van Schalkwijk, and Randolph Helfrich!
- Michael Hahn was awarded with a PRIME fellowship by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) to investigate oscillatory and fractal dynamics in service of human working memory in collaboration with Dr. Nicholas Myers at University of Nottingham.
- Welcome to our new lab members Neha Binish and Laura Heidiri! Neha joined us as new PhD student to investigate principles of cortical communication. Laura will study the neurophysiology of epileptic episodes in her master thesis.
- Michael Hahn won the best Blitzpresentation Award during the Wintersymposium for Sleep, Cognition and Consciousness at Werfenweng, Austria for his talk “Neural information coding differences in human and rodent sleep”!
- Randolph, Janna, Frank and Michael presented their research in the 20th Anniversary of the “Laboratory for Sleep, Cognition & Consciousness Research” in Salzburg, Austria.
- After a successful rotation project, Matthias Anwander will stay in our lab for his master thesis!